Lewis W. Fishman
- Admitted in 1976, Florida
- 1977, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- 1978, District of Columbia
Law School Attended
- University of Miami Class of 1976 J.D.
- Syracuse University Class of 1972 B.A. cum laude
- Syracuse University Class of 1973 M.P.A.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association (Member: Administrative Law Section, Health Law Section)
- The Florida Bar (Member, Sections on: Administrative Law, Health Law)
- Member, Executive Council, Florida Bar Health Law Section, 1988-1997; 2006-2015 Chair, 1995-1996
- Member, 1994-1999, Vice Chair, 1995-1996, and Chair, 1996-1998, Florida Bar Health Law Certification CLE Committee
- Member, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education, 1999-2005
- Member, Florida Bar Professional Ethics Committee, 2005-2011
- Member, 11th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, 1996-1999
- Florida Academy of Healthcare Attorneys (Member, Board of Directors, 1983—2013 and Secretary-Treasurer, 1986-1988, President-Elect, 1988-1990, President, 1990-1992; 2010-2012).